Protect Your Credit
Don’t jeopardize your mortgage loan approval with credit report changes!
You may not be aware of new laws protecting your borrowing rights that require lenders to check your credit one more time before your loan closes. Any recent changes to your credit report could affect your loan approval! Protect your loan approval...
- Do Not have ANYONE check or pull your credit report, including yourself.
- Do Not apply for any type of credit. Make sure you avoid all offers.
- Do Not move money between bank accounts without calling your loan officer first.
- Do Not use your current credit cards for ANY expenses.
- Do Not close any current credit accounts.
- Do Not deposit cash into your account.